Cyber Capability Fabric
Easy to scale, simple to deploy
SensorFleet solution is an open platform for deploying a fabric of detection, protection and scanning capabilities. Need to run IDS at scale? Asset tracking for OT networks? Bring clarity to fragmented cyber security tools landscape and orchestrate capabilities as SensorFleet Instruments.
Components dedicated to specific cyber security tasks
Platform for deploying and running the Instruments
Enables you to manage Sensors in diverse network environments
Cyber security tools landscape is fragmented. Each commercial tool comes with an unique deployment model. Open source offers great tools, but deployment and maintenance at scale is a challenge. New issues requiring quick reactions and innovative assessment tools emerge in accelerating pace. SensorFleet offers a platform for keeping your toolchest in order.
Embrace the ecosystem
SensorFleet solution has been designed as an open platform for 3rd party Instruments. Utilize most suitable solutions, both from open source domain and commercial vendors.
Bring your own instruments
Sometimes Instruments you need aren't available from the market. SensorFleet solution enables customers to integrate their own tools.
Improve reaction time
Emerging threats call for new capabilities. With an open platform, end users can easily adopt and deploy new solutions.
More details of available Instruments.PortDiff » TrafficGuard Management » Cowrie Honeypot » Downloader » Replay » Beacon » Netflow Instrument » Log Forwarder » SensorFleet IDS Rule Manager » Capture Engine » SensorFleet Event Exporter » TrafficGuard Probe » Rule Importer » Traffic Recorder » Zeek » PassiveDNS » Suricata IDS »
Our team has a long experience in developing cyber security sensor technology for a national early warning system protecting the critical infrastructure in Finland. At the inception of SensorFleet in 2018, we set out to re-imagine cyber security monitoring.
Latest blog posts
- Log4Shell Vulnerability - the day when security industry was working overtime - 21 Feb 2022 - Mikko Korkalo
- Use case: National early warning system - 15 Feb 2022 - Sami Petäjäsoja
- Confluence vulnerability, a tale of catching active exploitation in the wild - 07 Sep 2021 - Antti Tönkyrä
- Streaming events from SensorFleet to Elastic Stack or Azure Sentinel - 04 Aug 2021 - Mikko Korkalo
- Quick start for network security monitoring - 19 Apr 2021 - Sami Petäjäsoja
- Stream syslog reliably from the edge to SIEM using SensorFleet - 07 Apr 2021 - Mikko Korkalo
- Using Zeek to find persistent threats by using a canary file (part 2) - 07 Oct 2020 - Mikko Korkalo
- Using Zeek to find persistent threats by monitoring DNS anomalies (part 1) - 29 Sep 2020 - Mikko Korkalo
- Detection of ZeroLogon (CVE-2020-1472) using SensorFleet - 21 Sep 2020 - Mikko Korkalo
- Building Beacon Instrument - 03 Jul 2020 - Jukka Taimisto
- Keeping Your Security Monitoring Tools And Tasks Safely Separated - 03 Mar 2020 - Jukka Taimisto
- Our Approach - 04 Feb 2020 - Sami Petäjäsoja